Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Brock Clan

I wanted to give everyone an update on the brock family.

Matthew is working a lot of overtime these days. He's been out of town a few times to Huntsville, Montgomery and Auburn. He LOVES the house in Jemison. He will have his own space in the garage and he wants to start doing some stuff with wood. He's also thrilled about having a place to put his work out equiptment and hopefully get back in shape (which I think he's FINE).

Me... I'm very much looking forward to having a place of our own again. I'm excited about decorating the house. I can't wait to cook for my family in my kitchen! I know when I start unpacking our stuff its going to feel like Christmas. Some of our stuff has been in boxes since last september!! I'm going to have a computer/sewing room. I'm hoping to make some things I can sale on ebay.

Jessica is turning 11 on the 18th of this month!!! She's going into the 6th grade. She's thrilled about having a locker! LOL. She's playing volleyball this year. She's real dedicated and has improved greatly over the summer. She's been bugging me about shaving so i finally gave in.... but i haven't showed her how yet so she hasn't started. She's very excited about her new room. We're going to be just down the road from her grandparents (her dad's side). They want her to take riding lessons so she can barrell race. I'm all for it but Jessica seems a little nervous.

Darcy is a MESS! She copies what you say but doesn't say much on her own... she jabbers in her own language :) some of the things she says are.... Thank You, Roll Tide (i didn't teach her this!), yes (while nodding her head up and down), Heather (she said Heather for Aunt Heather while they were here), sissy and she tries to say the boys' names. She LOVES to dance. She'll dance to anything... commericials, tv shows (so you think you can dance is her favorite!), radio and even other people singing! She also loves to sing and be sung to. She dumps her plate out on the table and then eats. She's 19 and half months. She's got blonde beautiful curly hair with blue eyes.

Jacob turned 3 months on July 3rd. He's a good baby. He's got the lighter hair and more narrower face. He has a short fuse so if he starts to get fussy you'd better act quickly! He laughs out loud at everything.

Jeremiah is a good baby too. He's hair is just a tad bit darker and his face is pretty round. He's more relaxed but if you wait too long to soothe him then it takes him longer to calm down. He laughs out loud too.

Both babies sleep well. They both love bathtime. They sleep in their bouncey seats b/c when they were sick the doctor told me too but now they just like it better. They're not rolling over yet. They can hold their heads up pretty well but hate tummy time!

thats all for now.

1 comment:

dana said...

Sounds like the group is doing good. Emma's birthday is the 18th too and she will be 3. I wish we could find a perfect house too. At this point I think we will be renting forever!!