Monday, July 10, 2006

We Gobbled it up!

It was a small one and it was ready by 5:30.... very juicy and yummy.

Saturday we went to the brocks to work in the basement some more... we went out to eat with them that night.

Sunday I cooked chicken pot pie and my daddy loved it... that made me smile. He talked about it the rest of the day.

Sunday night we ate at my sister's house.

We watched Failure to Launch at one point (can't remember which day) and TNT played 50 First Dates all weekend... I watched it 2 1/2 times ;)

We also went to Target and Babies R Us. I got the boys blue bumbo's... they love em!!!!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Isn't it the best feeling when someone raves over your cooking. I love it!

Oh, I wish your camera worked so we could see the boys in their Bumbo's.

Anonymous said...

lol - I watched 50 first dates twice also!!!!! Love those happy ending movies! I am going to have to see what a bumbo is!