Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Just 3 Things...

My 3 things list

3 things that scare me
SPIDERS!
The thought of living without my husband or kids
scary movies
3 people that make me laugh
My kids
My hubby
My Dad when he's mad LOL
3 things that I love
my new house
shopping
booty shakin music
3 things I don't understand
fractions
politics
Darcy's jabbering
3 things on my desk
(well this isn't my desk)
phone
empty bottle
notebook
3 things I am doing right now
listening to Choo Choo Soul
holding Darcy
picking my nose... jk!
3 things I want to do before I die
travel
be skinny again
see my kids become parents
3 things I can do
cook
type really fast
argue with the best of em
3 things that describe my personality
(lets see... what were the results of my poll)
outgoing
loud
funny
3 things I can't do
sing
dance
take my kids somewhere by myself (not enough hands)
3 things I should listen to
God
My hubby
my kids
3 things I should NEVER listen to
myself (when I'm mad)
people bad mouthing my family
people who think they know everything
3 of my absolute favorite foods
sushi
pasta
mac n cheese
3 things I would like to learn
spanish
to hold my tongue
to listen more
3 beverages I drink regularly
Tropicana OJ
Coke
Tea
3 shows I watched as a kid
Punky Brewster
Duck Tales
Care Bears
3 people I tag
Heather
Beth
Jamie

2 comments:

Staci said...

Thank you Nic...

Anonymous said...

I just remembered that I can read your blog while I am at work.... this means that you have to write every day so I will have something to read at 4 in the morning...
didn't know Matthew was into shock therapy! When you guys get all moved in and settled... We are coming over for dinner!!! YEAH BABY!!!