Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finish This Sentence

I saw this on Crystal's blog and thought I'd play along...

My Home is.....where our hearts are... seriously after being homeless for so long I truely believe 'Home is where the heart is".

I am listening to...Darcy get into things.

Maybe I should...go with Crystal to get my hair cutt!!!! LOL

I love it when...my children smile at me... even if its 2 in the morning!

My best friend...is my husband.

I don't understand... people can do such horrific things and be okay with themselves.

I lost...My Granny when I was 15 & I still think of her everyday. DIDO Crystal

People say... what goes around comes around.

The meaning of my blog name is... self explanatory.

Love is... everlasting in my marriage.

Right now, somewhere, someone is... losing their spouse.

I will always... be a mother.

Once upon a time I... had a near death experience while white water rafting.

I never want to... move back home again!!!!

My personal motto is... its not what you know its who you know.

When I wake up in the morning... I pee and start changing diapers!!!

I get annoyed when... i drive. I have really bad road rage.

People always... annoy me.

I sing... to my kids.

Hugs are the best when...they hold you that extra second.

Today I...am packing for the beach.

Tomorrow I will...leave for the beach at 6:30am.

I really want...to make my hubby happy.

If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them...the opposite name?