Thursday, July 27, 2006

No nap today - AGAIN!

I put Darcy down for her nap around 12:15. A little bit later I heard her crying but I was feeding a baby so I sent Jessica upstairs to lay with her. After I finished feeding Jacob I told Jessica to just bring her back downstairs b/c she was fighting her nap. Well as she was coming down the stairs Jessica says 'she's got something oily on her'... immediately i knew why she was crying... she had gotten ahold of our KY Warming Jelly - LOL!!! Her and Jessica are in the bathtub right now:)

5 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my gosh!!! That would be a story for a magazine!!! LOL... you should submit it somewhere...

Chloe does NOT like her bouncy seat. Not even a little.

I'm trying to figure out if I can come to bama in december between thanksgiving in Mississippi and Christmas in NC.... Money is always the issue.

Mel said...

OMG!!!!!!

I had to tell Lee this one!

dana said...

Been there and done that with Jesse. LOL, gotta love the curious ones.

~Crystal~ said...

Oh my goodness!

native-nc said...

My story isn't as funny but I definetly understand!