Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update on Lisa

I wish I had something good to tell you but its only gotten worse. Her father and brother came in from out of state to be with her. They had all the family there with her today. Her liver has shut down and her kidneys are trying to shut down. She's being kept sedated b/c she's not herself when she's not sedated. Please continue to pray for her and her family. God has already decided what's going to happen just pray that whatever happens that everyone can accept it.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I am so sorry to hear about Lisa!! I am praying for her and her family as I type this. I have been keeping in touch with Beth while she is with Cori and she has been keeping in touch with Church people here. From what I can see, there are people all over praying for her.

She is in God's hands!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Rosacea new treatment dodge intrepid parts acne product Alprazolam without pharmacy Nissan motors case study ppt