Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pride and Prejudice

Last night, after Jessica and I got home from the mall and Olive Garden, we (me, jessica and matthew) watched Pride and Prejudice... GREAT MOVIE!! I had no idea what it was about till recently. I was asked if I had named Darcy after Mr. Darcy but at the time I was clueless about the movie. Jessica and I stayed awake through the whole thing and loved every minute of it. Matthew was asleep before the movie ever started! Poor guy... he'd been home all evening with the kids while Jessica and I were at the mall. I was able to buy 2 new outfits and 2 pairs of shoes. I'd take pictures but my camera died :(

We didn't make it to church this mornning... I'm having girly problems. I'd share it here but considering there's way too many people reading my blog I'd rather just say 'girly problems.' Not that I'm the type of person to get embarrassed but its just way too much information for certain people reading this.

4 comments:

Shionge said...

I know how you feel about 'girly problem'...it's really bad coz I get it all the time *sigh*

Staci said...

I watched this movie last month with Kristy. Its wonderful, and so pure and clean!!! Its a great movie. I need to get to book now.

~Crystal~ said...

That's one my favorites. You should try Emma & Sense & Sensibility now. Anything Jane Austen. I just got Jane Eyre in the mail, but haven't watched it yet.

~Crystal~ said...

I have been corrected Jane Eyre is not a Jane Austen story. And I watched it last night & it's not a Jessica kinda movie.