Thursday, June 29, 2006

Our Date Night

I forgot to tell you all about our date night almost 2 weeks ago LOL! The question of the week on Crystal's site made me think of it.

We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse... Matt picked it which is really suprising b/c i just knew he's pick stix or taste of thailand. We had to wait about 45 minutes and then our waitress got our order wrong but we still enjoyed ourselves. My parents were keeping the kids and said we could stay out till midnight!!!! So over dinner we were trying to figure out what we were going to do with the rest of our time. We finally agreed on going to the movies. We got there and OMG!!!! The amount of teenagers that were there was crazy! I felt really old. They were acting stupid and I was getting really frustrated with everyone around me. On the way in I opened the door (the ENTRANCE DOOR) and some little chick about knocked me over!!!! I stopped and stood their with the door open and she gave me a look!!!!!!!!! I was shocked! Then she started speaking in spanish - LOL!! I said "excuse me?!" and she walked off. Matthew thought it was really funny that some little hispanic chick gave me attitude.

We ended up seeing The Breakup... we and 3 other couples were the only ones in there - THANK GOD! The movie was not at all what I expected... I was kinda let down by the ending but I won't ruin it for anyone else.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Everyone is expecting it to be a romance & it's not from what I've heard. But I'll still see it of course!
Do you still Netflix?