Friday, June 09, 2006

I almost forgot!!!

After we left the doctor's office we went to Bruno's. Matthew pushed the boys in their stroller while I filled up the cart. Everyone in that store wanted to see the twins! While we were checking out they started to get a little fussy and people were still coming up to us. We get out to the car and I'm trying to find my keys in my new HUGE diaper bag... can't find them.... babies are crying and its hotter than ... well you know. This lady 3 cars down is asking me about the boys while she's loading her groceries.... I'm trying not to be rude but i'm more concerned that I cannot find my flippin keys!!!!!!!!! Finally I open the doors with my code and guess what... there's my keys hanging in the ignition!!!! The doors weren't even locked!!!!!! So then Matthew's putting the boys in the hot car and i'm trying to load the groceries and this lady is STILL talking to me!!!! She has already walked over to see them and now she's back at her car telling me about her granddaughter... WOMAN I DON'T CARE!!! LOL!!!! Finally we were able to escape and home we headed!

No comments: