Monday, June 26, 2006

other stuff

we went to boaz on Saturday for my grandfather's b'day. I think my mom said there were 51 of us (FAMILY) and even still not all were there. We swam. The boys didn't but the rest of us did. Darcy loves the water. I bought a disposable camera and took some pictures... I'll post them when i can.

we're still living with my parents and will until we close on our house. My parents seem to enjoy having their grandkids close.... although I'm sure at 4am in the morning they'd rather them not be so close.

Darcy's into everything... I can't tell you how many boxes of cereal we've swept off the floor. She's also managed to dump out a box of mashed potatoes and a bag of flour. She gives Oscar a bite of everything she eats. She also got this new thing where she'll just walk up to Oscar and pop him on the nose... I guess she's just copying my dad. Poor Oscar.

Well I've gotta go cook some lunch. Let me know you're still reading or else I might stop posting ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting. I'm reading.
Pretty Lady..

Vickie said...

You better not stop posting! I check this thing 8-10 times a day trying to find out what ya'll are up too. haha

Shionge said...

Dun stop coz I'm the far away Angel 'watching' you LOL.....enjoy cooking!