Monday, June 26, 2006

Are you there, God?

So much has happened over the last few weeks I'm not even sure where to begin. I've already shared most of it with you all. I'm just replaying all the events in my head.

I really wish God worked the way I need him to... I wish He'd send me an email and let me know what to do. We've been praying about a house for months and months now. We've been praying about lots of things but it seems like we're not getting clear answers. I'm frustrated. My hubby and I are emotionally drained from everything.

We found a house in Jemison and over the last week we were back in forth with the seller about the a/c unit that had gone out upstairs. For some reason she thought we should be the ones to pay for it! We finally had had enough so we withdrew our offer yesterday. We spent the remainder of the afternoon riding around looking at houses. See we had prayed that if it wasn't supposed to happen then God would close the doors... so we felt they'd been shut. We found another house in Helena. It's a foreclosure. It has new beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level. A really huge living room, big kitchen with nice eat in space and then a room off of the kitchen that i'm sure is supposed to be a dinning room but b/c it has doors I thought it would be a great office space. The bedrooms were all upstairs... well 3 of them anyways. The master was HUGE and the other bedrooms were nice as well. The 4th bedroom was downstairs in the basement. --------- i had to stop right here to answer the phone... it was my realtor telling me the crazy lady had agreed on everything we had asked her so it looks like we'll be moving to Jemison. The F/C house I was talking about was $20,000 more and it had to have new carpet and paint throughout.

Looks like we'll be closing on July 24th. The day after we come back from the beach for Jessica's b'day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good news!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Congrats! That is good news! I know you have to be overjoyed right now!

native-nc said...

Yeah!! A place to call home!!! You can make it; only a few more weeks to go.

Beth said...

Congrats on the house. I am keeping ya'll in my thoughts
{{{{HUGS}}}}} Beth

Vickie said...

well CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm tickled for you.

Gretchen said...

Congrats! I know how the feeling is with trying to get a house going. I've definately prayed for ya'll.