Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Father's Day

So what are your plans for Father's Day? And what are you getting the father's in your life?

We're going to my paw paw's in Boaz, AL. We'll go swimming for the first time with the boys. He's a big golfter so I'll probably get him something to do with golf.

For my daddy... I'm getting him underwear. Yes, underwear! I was over at their house a few weeks back and their clean clothes were on the couch to be put up. I was joking about his holey underwear and ripped his last good pair... they were already ripped!!!!!!!! I told him i'd buy him some more for father's day. LOL

My my husband... well he already bought himself an $800 something new banjo but I think I'm going to pick him up something small.

For his dad... clueless! Maybe a new shirt. I can't seem to think of anything else.

Well all the little ones seem to need me and my hubby is in the shower. guess i'd better go!

5 comments:

native-nc said...

Sam already got his father's day present. An Xbox I bought from the neighbors for $50 instead of whatever outrageous price they are brand new.

I also got him two games to go with. And two wireless controllers. He was pretty happy & I couldn't wait until June.

Shionge said...

Hey that is so sweet and funny LOL, your Dad will have a smile on his face each time he put on his underwear :P

My girls will make a card for my hubby and I'll cook something perhaps.....

Staci said...

For Chris...
I can't say... I will share later.

I just got cards for my dad and stepdad.

Chloe is being dedicated on Fathers day... so that is sweet.

~Crystal~ said...

We're all going to my Paw's for a surprise fish fry on Sat. It's so cool, b/c he has NO clue! I'm going to make him & Danny a peach cobbler. I'm going to make D some brownies from the "kids."

Jamie said...

I got Hank a console radio from me... it needs some repairs, but was a steal for $25! I'm not sure about the boys yet. I know we'll make him his fav cookies (check out the recipe place).. but I wanted them to do something special too!