Tuesday, June 20, 2006

House Update

We're meeting with our realtor in an hour to make a formal offer. WE (me, matthew and jessica) are very excited about the house and hardly slept b/c we were thinking about it. We are putting in the contract that we'd like to close on June 29th... pray that goes through. The sooner the better for us. And I'm so ready to have a place of my own again. I think we're all ready for place to call ours. A bedroom, a bedroom door, a kitchen, big closets, big yard... all the things you could ask for we have found... minus the jetted tub BUT the bathrooms are HUGE so we could add one eventually... or i might take a hot tube on the deck :) Matthew will have his own space... a barn shaped garage with a loft and bathroom. He's always wanted to work with wood and now he'll have the space to do it. And I'm going to use one of the rooms as a sewing room/computer room.

Well I've gotta go get ready.... Darcy's sleeping, Jessica's watching shark tale and the boys are chillin. Daddy will be home soon.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Sounds awesome. I really hope you guys get it.

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you luck!

Beth said...

Wishing you guys lots of luck!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures!!
-Brandy