Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A new look

I'd been wanting a new look for my blog but I'm not very good with the html junk so when Heather asked Crystal for help then I browsed through some templats myself.... whatcha think? Althought my links are gone off the side of my page and I don't know how to add those.

Jessica spent the night with her nana and papa last night. They live exactly 11 minutes from our new house. They're very excited that we'll be so close. She should be coming home sometime this evening.

I moved Jeremiah's follow up appointment to Friday. Matthew's going to get off earlier Friday so I can take Jeremiah to the heart doctor and then to the regular doctor. I wish he were able to go with me but someone has got to watch the little ones and we didn't think taking them all with us would be a good idea ;)

Matthew's off Monday and Tuesday!!!!! We don't have any big plans for the holiday yet but maybe something will come along. We're going to finish getting our stuff packed up on Saturday.

My sister and Zac leave on Sunday for New York. I can't remember if I told you guys or not but he's been taking modeling and acting classes for a few months now. He was selected out of hundreds of kids to go to New York for a week long of auditions.

My parents are house sitting for them next week (tony will be out of town working). So that will give us a whole house to ourselves.... works out good for everyone!

Our beach trip is July 20th - 23rd.... We close on our house on the 24th! Jessica is taking a friend with her to the beach.... its what she wanted for her b'day.

well i'd better go.... the kiddies are napping and I need to straighten up some stuff.

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

You did good!
I was totally confused though, I thought I was on Beth's blog. It took me a few minutes...LOL

Jamie said...

I like it!! It shows a softer side of Nicole! :)

dana said...

I like it, after I figured it out lol, ask Crystal, I am completely stupid when it comes to anything computerish. As for the heart Dr. I think I wrote on another post, but 1 out of 3 babies have an innocent murmer, Emma has one and it is just there, they sent her to a cardiologist for tests and gave me that info. Usually it is just an innocent murmer and something they will outgrow. I will pray for him though, but I am sure everything will be fine, don't get too worked up right yet. We will be going over to Aaron's cousin's house for food and fireworks on that day, but it is also Aaron's birthday so.... he always gets his birthday off work. lol and says he is lucky cuz everyone celebrates his birthday. Your house sounds wonderful, I am really wanting a house of our own too, something I long for.

Shionge said...

Wow! Nice and so ladyish.....:P