Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh How Precious

Too bad my camera died. Jeremiah has been smiling like crazy lately... and laughing too. Jacob does too but Jeremiah is always smiling! They're both talking to us. Its so sweet. They are amazing!

Darcy has been a mess lately! She's so full of energy. Even in the whee hours of the morning :) Last night Matthew fell asleep in her room. This morning around 4 something I was up with the boys and I heard someone stirring around in her room. I thought it was Matthew finally coming to bed. The door opened and it was DARCY! She came running straight for me justa jabbering. She sat with me on the couch until I finished with the boys then we went back to bed... my bed. When I went in to wake up Matthew he jumped up and said "where's Darcy???" I just laughed. She watched him as he got ready and then when he came to kiss us good bye she didn't want him to leave... precious. I could see his heart melting. She definitely has a way with him. A Daddy's Girl all the way!

Jessica is growing up. Last Thursday night I took her to the open gym at kingwood for volleyball. There were only 2 other girls there - highschoolers! I could tell Jessica was shy but the girls were extremely nice to her and they ended up spending their time working with her. She left saying how much she liked them. I told her it was good to have friends in highschool. She's going to be in the 6th grade next year!!! She's excited about having a locker. I'm a little scared. She keeps asking me about makeup and shaving... I can't remember when my mom let me do those things but I think it was the 6th grade. yikes.

I laid in the tanning bed yesterday... a whole 10 minutes and guess what? I'm burnt! I've never been able to get a tan but I always try. Maybe this year will be different.

Friday Jessica leaves on her annual girl trip with my mom. They're going to Georgia.

Matthew also leaves on Friday... he's going to work in Montgomery Friday and Saturday. Guess it will just be me and the little ones.

Speaking of little ones... they need me. Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm boy I sure don't recall when I started shaving! But I do recall make-up. I was no allowed to have make-up until I went to college!!! Not even when I was working and making my own $s. If my mom found make-up in my room she threw it out. So - Darcy is an early riser!

dana said...

Thanks for the old comment. lol, I actually feel older than 30 though. I was looking at pics of Jesse as a newborn and Aaron (being a man) says, "wow look how young you looked" it was only 4 years ago, I can't believe how much kids change ya. And Jesse is just like Darcy, that kid only needs like 4 hrs of sleep a nite, and it doesn't have to be a straight 4 hours, he actually prefers broken sleep. Maybe that is why I look so much older than I did 4 years ago.

Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing this blissful day :P