Sunday, June 11, 2006

BLINKIES!!!!!!!!!

So i've been having trouble with some of your blogs... seems like the ones with blinkies take forever to load!!!!!!!

I have been trying to comment on some of your sites for a while. Most of you I finally was able to comment. I think just vicki is left... so i'm just gonna leave her comment on my page cause i know she'll see it.

TO VICKI:
You are looking so great. I'm very proud of you for stinking to the diet. You efforts are paying off! In the picture on your blog of you and your sister you have a great big smile on your face. You look beautiful and very happy. I'm really excited for you... lets go shopping!
love ya! nicole

okay so for the rest of you... take off those stinkin blinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

dana said...

No blinkies on my site!!

Shionge said...

Me too :P

Jamie said...

I don't have blinkies, yet... but watch out, cause I gave Crystal the go ahead to 'redecorate' my site when she has a chance!

~Crystal~ said...

I'm sorry...You're the only one that has said they are having problems. But I love my blinkies, so they are staying. ;) Yeah, I've already got some blinkies saved for Jamie!

Vickie said...

THANKS Nicole. That is so sweet. I feel GREAT!! I'm sorry my blinkies are messin' with ya! I have been thinking of getting rid of them because I think they slow me down as well even though I have Charter high speed now. LOVE you 2!!