Friday, June 16, 2006

My Notebook

A couple of years ago I began keeping a notebook by my computer for all my usernames and passwords. I also would write down other things I found on the internet or things that would pop in my head that I knew I needed to write down (ie. grocery list or things to do). It stays right next to my computer. Last night I bought me a new notebook. Its very cute... I'd take a picture but you know my sad story :( Its brown with polka dots on one side and stripes on the other... green's and blues. I can't wait to write in it.

fyi... i have a thing for office/school supplies :)

8 comments:

Beth said...

I love to write down things. Just random things. But have found out that now I have to write it down or I will forget it..LOL

native-nc said...

I'm an office supply junky too!

Vickie said...

Office/shool supply junky here too!! I LOVE notebooks, notebook paper, binders, pens, pencils, backpacks, etc...........

I keep notebooks all over the house. I'll write things down in them and then when I want to refer back to what I wrote I can't remember which notebook I wrote it in. I also like to start writting in my notebook from back to front!
Weird huh!!!

Anonymous said...

I too love notebooks and paper. Am I the only person who loves going to a school supply store and just taking a deep breath? The smell of the paper and crayons...I love it. I guess it just reminds me of school . The best part was getting the "stuff" on the list; and picking out your own colored folders and pencils. OOOHH, and the new lunchbox!!-kb

Staci said...

I am a school supply junkie too... When I was little and would get lost in a store (Drift away from Mom) she would find me in the school supply. I still can't resist looking there from time to time. The best thing about my job is I have an office!!! Donna lets me pick out office supplies all the time! Its like heaven.

~Crystal~ said...

I'm a confessed junkie as well. I get excited when they start putting out school supplies. Going to Staples is like Heaven.

prftpeace said...

LOL---good to know that with at least one thing in my life I am not alone!!! So....I join the ranks of office supply/journal junky confessors.

Shionge said...

I think it is a girls' thing, notebooks, stationery, cute stuff etc.

That's why we are so organised :P