Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF

Matt's home today... yippee!!! And i'm really glad he's here... its been an eventful day so far. This morning we were in Darcy's room playing and all of the sudden i felt a little leak... i was a little nervous b/c i can tell the difference between losing control of my bladder and this was not urine. I thought it was either one of two things... ambotic(sp) fluid or blood.. i was a little afraid to look... but i did... and it wasn't blood. I called the doctor and they wanted me to come in right away. We were there in less than 15 minutes. Everything checked out to be okay. Now for the gross part... sorry if this offends you... he said i was just having an increase in discharge... YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since then we've made TWO trips to the bank and one trip to the eye doctor to get Matthew's contacts. Now Darcy's sleeping and Matthew's studying for his big test. I guess i'd better find something to do so i don't bug him. see ya later gator!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are so funny! I think all pregnant woman or any woman who has been pregnant can relate to weird things happening!

~Crystal~ said...

Glad every things ok!