Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm gonna complain

so if you don't wanna hear it then don't read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm really getting frustrated (to say the least) with my mother. i ask my mom to do stuff with me (or my family) and she never wants to... now she'll call and ask if she can take Jessica somewhere but thats about it. I've asked her before if she wanted to go shopping but she said no... later I call her to find out she's shopping with my sister!!!!! my sister and her do everything together and seem to gang up on me about things.... such as my house is messy... but honestly my house (or basement aparment) might be strowed (at times) but my house is not dirty... my sisters house on the other hand is nasty... pet stains, dishes everywhere, just nasty stuff. But does my mother say anything... no she defends my sister... but everytime she walks in my door (NO LIE) she comments about something!!!!!

Okay... so getting on to my frustration with her TODAY... well this morning was the Alabaster Christmas Parade... I can't remember NOT going and I can't remember my mom NOT going with us. All week long she was back in forth on going... she called several times this morning doing the same thing.. then finally ended with NOT going... she said something about getting stuff done... well I asked her if my sister was going... she said no... I said is she not taking Zac??? She said no, he's gone hunting with his dad... then it was a like a light bulb went off in my head... oh... she's not going b/c my sister isn't going! So I said to my mom... whatever... if you can't spend an hour with us then do whatever you gotta do but I don't wanna hear any excuses and that was the end of our conversation. About 5 minutes later my sister calls and in a very demanding voice wants to know what I said to mom... I was like... what are you trying to start?? she said... mom said you were ugly to her and that you upset her... I was like OMG! you are hilarious... I'm busy getting ready... bye! THEY WENT SHOPPING DURING THE PARADE!

Okay... so after the parade my mom calls and says she had promised to take Jessica shopping with her... i was a little upset b/c i thought before she made promises with Jessica she should check with me incase we have something else to do... which we had plan on going to Calera parade tonight. I decided to let her go. After she left (with my sister and mom) matthew and I went to do a little shopping in Alabaster. My dad has been saying he needed a new briefcase so off we went to find one. Just as I was about to buy it I decided to call my mom and make sure she hadn't gotten him one yet... her reply was "well thats what your sister was going to buy him!" I said fine... i'll find something else.

Okay... its 9:30 and my mom just called me... her and my sister were at the mall and couldn't find a briefcase for under $200. They were calling to tell me i could go back and get the one i found... I was like UM NO! YOu ruined it for me!!! Then she went on to say... well what are you going to get him... i said i dunno! she said well your sister is just going to get him something else so just get the briefcase.

I don't wanna get the briefcase now... she totally ruined it for me. Am I being silly??? c'mon don't hold back. I'm so stinkin frustrated with those 2!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I totally agree with Heather.

~Crystal~ said...

I agree too....That was mean. I wonder why your Mom takes Renee's side all the time?

Jamie said...

You can still get him the briefcase, Nic. Maybe just add a little touch to it, like a picture your girls drew for him or something. I hate that you feel left out of the whole mother-daughter thing. Maybe your mom just feels that your sister needs her more or something. That's what my mom says sometimes when I talk to her about all the different relationships she has with each of us.