Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It is FINISHED

I'm so glad its all over with... now i just have to clean up the mess! I was hoping to take down all the decorations today but it didn't happen. We slept until lunch time. We played until nap time. I have never taken a nap while Darcy has but today I put her down and fell asleep myself around 3pm. I just woke up b/c my husband was calling to tell me he's on his way home... I paniced at first b/c nothing had been done but he was very quick to tell me that I needed the rest. I love my hubby :) I'm so glad I don't have one of those husbands that expect everything to be perfect when he gets home... it very seldom is that way.

The brocks are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've all gone to south alabama to visit family. I'm not sure when they're coming home. Ya know... one of my pet peeves is that I don't leave my house messy when I leave for a trip. Well I walked upstairs today to cook lunch and I could barely find the stove! The kitchen is a disaster and you'd think they'd straighten it up knowing we still had to use it while they were gone... nope. I had to move junk off the stove just to make a grilled cheese sandwich... not dishes... all kinds of junk. which is another pet peeve... i don't lay anything on my stove for fear somehow it would be turned on and the whole house would burn down. oh well!

okay... so i know you're dying to know what I got for christmas.... here it is....
A SEWING MACHINE!!! I'm very excited. I've got a few friends that sew all kinds of stuff and i'm always jealous. Not to mention... I don't have a hobby so maybe this will be my new hobby. I know nothing about sewing!!!! I've got lots to learn.

A candle thingy thats in the shape of a big circle... its pretty. We hung it above our bed. I've been wanting this for a while too.

I got 2 gift certificates to Merle Norman and 2 more to get my nails and toenails done :)

The new Ashlee Simpson CD... i liked her better when she had her hair dark

2 outfits... one doesn't fit (the top is too small)

A cd holder

A new purse (its dark red)

A florida gator hat

and i think thats it... we had a good chirstmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what did Jessica & darcy get???

native-nc said...

Sorry I missed your call, it's been a busy day. I'll try to get in touch soon! Glad Christmas was fun & that your getting the house to yourselves for a few days....run around naked while you can...hehehe

~Crystal~ said...

I need to bring you a blank CD, so you can make me a copy of the Ashlee Simpson CD. I really love the L.O.V.E. song.