Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Daddy's Girl

Now you'd assume that I'm talking about Darcy... but I'm not... I'm talking about Jessica... but not talking about her daddy. Last night she told Matthew she was a daddy's girl... HIS DADDY'S GIRL. I thought it was soooo sweet... and Matthew was grinning from ear to ear. I'm so grateful for the bond between the two of them. Later on matthew went to lay down and Jessica asked if she could lay with him. I could hear them talking... it was soooo sweet. Well I stayed up much later playing on the computer and when I went to get in the bed they were out cold... so i left her there and tucked them both in. I slept in Jessica's room.... they just looked so cute I couldn't wake em.

Thanks you Jesus for my amazing husband and our growing family.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How sweet!! What a special man you have.

Vickie said...

You are very Blessed. Love ya!!