Monday, December 12, 2005

feeling icky

i'm feeling a bit icky today... not the regular kind of icky but the out of breath, dizzy and faint kinda icky. I don't know what's wrong... I woke up around 8 and seemed fine until 11 or so. Darcy and I played but I just couldn't shake this feeling. I delayed going upstairs for lunch b/c I didn't think I could make it up the stairs. Finally when Darcy went down for a nap around 1pm I went down too. I'm up now and i'm still feeling a little off. I have a heart appointment tomorrow afternoon... not sure why i'm going seeing as how they can't do anything for me until after the twins are here. just say a prayer... i hate feeling like i can't keep up with the girls. Jessica gets out at noon the rest of the week... they're out the whole day on Friday and off until January 4th?.

one more thing... my sister called me this morning... here's how it went

me: hello
sister: hey! did you know Jessica and them get out half a day the rest of the week?
me: yeah
sister: well what are you going to do with Jessica?
me: i'm a stay at home mom... i'll be taking care of my child.
sister: weeeellll, do you think you can help out with Zac any?
me: i dunno
sister: well if you can that would really help us out even if its just one day or something... he can just suffer the rest.
me: i dunno, i'll call later
the end

i think the thing that the bothers me the most is that she has known that christmas break is coming up...why didn't she make arrangments????? does she really just assume i'll do it? I'm really not up to keeping him and i'm going to tell her! i have a doctor's appt tomorrow and i'm supposed to take Lisa shopping wednesday and who know's what i'll be doing on thursday... but from the way she put it she only needs help with him for this week... i may offer thursday... ONLY b/c she and tony kept the girls a few weeks back and if i don't repay the 'favor' then it will be thrown in my face.

No comments: