Sunday, December 11, 2005

Josiah

I woke up this morning to a ringing phone... when i saw it was Crystal I knew what was going on. My heart breaks for Dan and Maria (and the entire family). I cannot imagine losing a child. I asked Matthew on the way to church if he thought he'd still be able to praise God if something like that happened to us... he said yes. me on the other hand... I'd like to think I would but honestly I just don't know... i think i'd be a little angry with God but maybe that anger would be and I'd find comfort in him. i'm just being honest.

about half way through praise and worship I fell apart... i'm not even his mom... can you imagine what she's going through. please pray for them... not just for today or for a week... they are going to need our prayers for a long time. in master's we had a thing... armour barriers... i can't remember exactly how it went but it was something along these lines... the armor weighted a lot and the soldiers would get so tired that they weren't able to hold their arms up so they had other men that would hold their arms up for them... okay so i hope i didn't blow it... but what i'm trying to say is... we have to be the ones to lift up Dan and Maria b/c they are weak in this time of need.

No comments: