Monday, December 05, 2005

Oops I did it again

now is that song in your head??? good!
I fell down the stairs AGAIN! This time i was holding Darcy but don't worry... she's fine! I'm a little sore! The basement stairs are steep and at the bottom there's a platform and then 2 more little stairs stepping down into our 'aparment'... well i fell down those stairs. Lucky for me I have a little extra padding on my bum! lol

yesterday our power was out for a little while so Matthew and I took Darcy for a ride (jessica was with Matt's dad). We rode all the way through Ballantree (the neighborhood behind weatherly) and ended up coming out on Hwy 26 (columbiana shortcut)... it was a beautiful drive! On the other side of ballantree (not a part of the neighborhood) there are HUGE houses on LOTS of land... and you're ontop of the mountian... its beautiful! We were speechless. We said we're gonna go back and take our camera.... not so much for houses but for the incrediable view from up there!

sometime this week or this weekend we're going to Portrait Innovations to have our family pictures done... I've heard nothing but great things about this place and they don't seem too expensive. www.portraitinnovations.com They have a package deal for 9.99 that comes with 10x11 (2) 8x10's some 5x7's 31/2 x 5's and 32 wallets... no sitting fee! and for a short time you get 6 holiday greeting cards! You leave with your pictures!!!!!!!! And i've been told they are really good with kids! and they encourage you to take a change of clothes... i'm very excited... i've been to JC Penny's and I feel really rushed while there... I'm looking forward to someone taking their time with us and making sure we really like what we're getting.

well darcy's down for a nap so i'd better eat lunch.

is anyone planning on going to scrooge this week???

3 comments:

Staci said...

Girl... you need to be more careful!

~Crystal~ said...

OHHH... Let me know about the portrait place....D & I really need to get one made. We've been married going on 6 years & haven't even had one done...Not even wedding pics. But you know that, because you were there!

Jamie said...

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE portrait innovations! We did. And the price is right, girl! They take like 60-70 pictures, and you get to pick one for the package deal of $9.95. Where the price could get you is there are ALWAYS more that we want!