Wednesday, October 12, 2005

whew

last night Jessica had a football game down around Prattville... my dad and i went together... we had a nice little chat on the way down... and back. They lost... 32-0 yikes!!!

i haven't taken a headache pill since yesterday morning... I had a headache last night but wanted to wait it out. I'd rather not take medicine if i don't have too.

Today has been okay... really tired... more so than usual. I've tried to straighten up some but a lot still needs to be done. I tried to figure out a place to have Darcy's b'day party. I've looked into Chuck E Cheeses, Pump it Up and My Gym... by far Chuck E Cheeses is the least expensive... but still costing $90! Pump it Up - $225 and My Gym - $240... maybe when she gets older I'll do one of the other two... but it looks like we're going with Chuck E Cheeses... unless you have any other ideas. Our house is out of the question... we're hoping to move into the Brock's this weekend... not sure how smoothly that will go. I def. don't plan on being here Nov. 16th.

Amazing Race was great last night! I can't wait till next weeks episode... poor weaver family.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

What happened to having Birthday Parties at good ole' McDonalds!!It's free except for your food.

Jamie said...

You could try Recreation Station 280. They have a birthday package, and my kids enjoy it much better than pump it up. Just a thought. I always do parties at the park, girl. It costs like $10 for the gazebo and you can grill out!