Friday, October 28, 2005

10 Random things about ME!

Okay... this is for you Jamie

1. I'm 26 yrs old and have 4 kids... one I had at age 15!

2. I like to eat a raw egg and soy sauce over rice.

3. I've only read 4 entire books... Where the Heart Is, Ethan Frome, The Bell Jar and some story about Tammy Trent (if you count Dr. Seuss I could count more)

4. I've eaten lunch with the Allison and Earnhart families at Talladega.

5. I peed in the snow once (I also peed behind a tree in Joe Tucker park at 9 months pregnant with Darcy)

6. I've had the same phone # since I was in the 4th grade.

7. Believe it or Not... I was in both the Chess Club and Scholars Bowl in Highschool.... I really wanted to be in Student Councel but they'd never let me in.

8. I was voted Class Clown my Senior year.

9. I slept with my parents until I was 12 yrs old.

10. I get spooked easily.

2 comments:

Staci said...

How fun, thanks for the 10 things.. i knew a few of them... like the whole snow thing. Trying to blame me, forgot that part. Oh well. Love ya!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing, Nic!! Some of those items bordered on TMI, but amusing just the same!