Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend Recap

Lets see...

Friday... Heather and Michael arrived in town early friday morning (4am)! Me and the girls went over to the brocks sometime after lunch to visit. We all (me, heather, michael, matthew and amy) had decided to see a movie at the cheap theater. So I went home to wait on Matthew and get ready but I started to get a headache. After matthew got home we had some time to kill before the movies... during that time my headache grew into a migrane. We ended up backing out of the movies... a little while later they called and asked if we minded if they brought one back over here... i thought it was a great idea! So we ended watching... um... mind hunters??? It was good. Michael and Heather ended up sleeping in Jessica's room.

Jessica had a slumber party Friday night followed by an ice skating party saturday morning.

Saturday... we slept in late... well heather, darcy and myself did... michael had actually woken up several hours earlier and walked home... silly kid. Saturday was a lazy day.

Saturday night... We had dinner (at 4:30pm) with the Brock family at the Crackerbarral.... then we went on our ghost hunt. We first attempted to find the cave behind the amen corner but b/c everything was so grown up we turned back. Then we headed towards the campus of Montevallo... we roamed around for a little while but found nothing. After Montevallo we went to Brierfield... nothing there either except a bunch of campers. we were going to call Jayson and Cori but it was kinda late and we didn't want to wake up the whole house. We ended up back at our house to watch some movie 'based on a true story'... it was about ghost hunters that were investigating a hunted house. Kinda cool actually.

Sunday morning... Matthew took off work!!!!!!!!! We slept in! The girls had stayed Saturday night with my parents. I cooked chicken casserole for lunch and Michael and Heather came over. Matt's great aunt Helen came up for a little while so we had to make an appearance at the brock house. That night Heather and Michael hung out with Mitchell and Jenn... Matt and I rented ANOTHER movie... fever pitch... cute movie!!!!!

Today is Monday... Heather and Michael are on their way home :( They came by for a little while to say good bye. I miss em already! He's going into another training session around the 17th (????) and will be on lock down for 24 days... poor heather. Maybe she'll come back down... but i doubt it.

Oh BTW I called my doctor's office this morning... they phoned in a prescription for me for my headaches... i'll pick it up after i get jessica. hope it works!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Next time your are in NC you will have to go with either Tiff or myself to some of the creepy places there. Its fun. Gravity Hill, Chainey's Grave, Grim Reaper Church, there are a few more, but I don't remember them all.

Glad you are getting meds for your headaches. I get the often, but I'm use to them, I had them prior to pregnancy- at least once a week, I got a bad headache, if not more often than that!

So when is your next doctors visit? I went today for another ultrasound- and then I go back to see the Doc on the 18th. Keep me posted!

Staci