Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blah

That's what I've been feeling like lately. I seem to keep a headache... yes i've taken something for it... yes i've called the doctor... its normal. They said if it got unbearable then to come in on friday for some real drugs. Sometimes I wake up with headaches (i did this morning)... sometimes they just pop up... sometimes they fade away but show up again later! I'm not used to having headaches... up until recently I could count the number of times i've taken something for a headache this year. I'm trying not to be a complainer... I'm having a pitty party for myself. I used to have a break on the weekends... but with Matthew working SEVEN DAYS A WEEK I'm so stinkin tired! He's really good at coming home and taking over.

I finally went to the grocery store yesterday!!!!!!! We have food in the house again! I had been putting it off b/c I wasn't sure how much longer we'd be here... and there for a while we were eating at the Brock's house every night. We ate there last night... afterwards we were able to get some more stuff done downstairs. Its been slow moving over there... only b/c his dad has been over here painting, staining and doing yard work. I'm truely grateful for all he's done but of course i'd like to have my cake and eat it too... meaning have both houses ready!

i had a blueberry bagel with creme cheese for breakfast... yummy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: