Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Amazing Race

did you watch it????? Man I was so hoping to see the obnoxious family leave last night. I was hopeful all the way till they reached the platform... I kept thinking "maybe the mom will fall!"... i know i know... thats bad. But can you imagine what's going to happen with they do get eliminated.... its gonna be a stinkin jerry springer episode!

Although the dad from the other team did make me mad. He really needed to own up to his mistakes... it was soo his fault. But in the end he gave his spill about teaching his son not to blame others... whatever!

I love the weavers! Who do you want to be voted off next????? who do you think will actually be the ones to go????

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I was thinking the same thing about the obnoxious family...That's so sad.
The Weaver family is by far my favorite. But I really like them all at this point, except The Jersey fam.