Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm here I'm here... back off

I'm waiting for the bellsouth guy to put in our phone line... he's supposed to be here between 12 and 5 today!!!! YIPPEE! We'll probably get our computer tonight... I haven't been able to use the one upstairs a lot... We could have already have brought ours here but I was waiting so I could get the junk off of AOL that i've saved but after today i'll not have a phone line at the old house to dial up from... oh well. I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's blog... its been a while since I've read anyone's! I just come up quick enough to read my email and reply.

Yesterday Darcy and I had lunch with Mrs. B, amy, mrs. b's mom and sister at the Olive Garden... afterwards Darcy and I headed over to the mall to buy some much needed winter stuff for her and Jessica. Poor Jessica.... she's growing so fast... all of her long sleeve stuff from last year looks like belly shirts!

Darcy wore shoes for the first time yesterday... she refused to walk or stand up! but she looked so precious... she had on blue jeans and mary janes... the shoes were actually some of jessica's old ones... sorry...no pics... i gotta find my camera.

Whats everyone doing for Halloween???? We're going to the burnetts for a hoe down :) Looking forward to going... haven't seen cori in YEARS!!!! jk! The only one that has a costum is jessica... couldn't find one for Darcy yesterday... maybe i'll look again another day.

Oh... btw... darcy says HEY! to everyone!!!!! she's also walking (well when she's not wearing shoes anyway)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I have an elephant costume if you wanna borrow it :) She could be Big Al!