Thursday, October 27, 2005

I love the telephone!

We have our phone back!!! Same number!!! It was officially working last night around 5:30pm!!!! I'm so stinkin happy to have it back. Now I've gotta get my computer over here... poor hubby's been so tired he hasn't felt like doing anything when he comes home. Maybe he'll feel like it tonight.

well i've gotta go back downstairs and straighten up before Darcy wakes up. I'm supposed to go to Old Navy today with my sister after school. We're looking for a halloween costum for Darcy and some more long sleeve shirts for Jessica.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An extraordinary blog. Continue to keep it up to date. Here's a subject that interests many: scommesse calcio . Not only scommesse calcio

Staci said...

I'm glad you got your phone back- speaking of which, Chris's parents just got their house phones back this past weekend! How insane is that!??? They've been without a phone since the end of August! Oh well. How did the costume hunting go? What'd you find? Don't forget to post some pictures! I can't wait to see Darcy in a costume, how fun. Love ya-

~Crystal~ said...

Yeah, did you find her a costume? What about Jessica? What is she going to be?
I know you love your telephone....Glad you finally got it hooked up. :)