Friday, October 21, 2005

i'm alive and well

sorry for the silence

we moved in last saturday night and sunday... i haven't gotten my computer set up yet... but hope to do so soon... our phone will be transferred on Oct 26th between 12 and 5pm. Matt is still working 7 days a week!!!!

So far things here are fine... no stress. Jessica is thrilled about her new room... its a 14 x 14!!!!!! darcy has adjusted fine as well.

We've had some showings at the house (with stuff everywhere b/c of the move) but no offers yet. But I am not worried... i know God is in control.

I haven't been online since last saturday!!!!!!! WHOA! I've gotta go home and get my notebook that has all my computer junk in it (email address, websites, passwords all that junk) so I can function.

I've not felt so good this week but its nothing to be concerned with... just really tired (and climbing stairs doesn't help). I've had tummy aches some (more like gas pains lol) and headaches. I went to the doctor (alone) on monday and heard both heartbeats... one was 147 and the other was 151. I have only gained 4lbs!!!! Doctor seemed fine with the weight. I have my ultrasound on Nov 15th... we're going to find out their sexes but haven't decided if we're going to tell anyone else.

Tonight I'm supposed to go with my parents and jessica to the UAB/Southern Miss football game... my cousin is a dancer for Southern Miss... we're hoping to see her. Matt's going chill out tonight... i'm arranging for his parents to keep darcy so he can relax... he hasn't had any alone time in MONTHS!!! Poor Guy!

I can't think of anything else to mention... My cell phone barely picks up downstairs but you can still call me if you wanna. We have a land line downstairs (the brocks number) but the line is messed up and you can't hear clearly.

Oh... What did you think about Amazing Race???? I was very disappointed in the other teams compassion for the Florida team as they went to the race track... mainly the louisanna team... and i was glad to see them go!!! Now the only team left that I dislike is the New Jersey team... hope they go next... after them it will be hard to wish the next team off. Well... wait... i don't like the desperate housewives either... the old sisters... yeah... they get on my nerves too.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad to hear from you girl!! I will be really mad if you don't tell me what the babies sex will be!! Just kidding! I'll survive!

Vickie said...

Glad to see you're all ok. Be checking your blog everyday, several times a day. You take care of yourself.

Jamie said...

Tag! You're it! Go to my blog for instructions!

Vickie said...

NICOLE!!! Where are you? I miss your blogging. How are you and all your babies doing?