Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh what a day!

FROM HELL!!!! Nah... maybe i'm overreacting a little bit :) I woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine but didn't feel like getting up to take something for it. This morning when I woke up I got really icky feeling and ended up laying back down. I managed to crawl out of bed around 10am.

I've been trying to figure out all this insurance junk... its reenrollment time and we realized after having Darcy that we needed to invest in some good insurance. Some of that junk just doesn't make sense!!!!! The whole time I was trying to read through all the junk Darcy was screaming her head off! I had her in the play pen b/c i couldn't keep up with her and read the info at the same time. I finally had to leave the room.

I stepped down from Celebrate Recovery today. I felt really horrible about it b/c i felt like I was letting a lot of people down... and a very good friend. But she seemed to understand and that made it easier. I will continue to pray for 'my girls' daily and I'll go when i can but I know with all thats going on right now it would be hard for me to be there (both physically and mentally) every Thursday night. God is really moving there... please pray that God would send more leaders and mentors to CR. The time that I've spent there has really opened my eyes to a lot of things I might have brushed off without having been a part of it. Addiction is real and its more than drugs and alcohol... and for a lot of folks its not a choice anymore. I thank God for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful program. I've learned a lot from my girls.

Okay... okay... i gotta stop or i'll burst into tears again.

wanna hear something funny... when i think about pickles... my mouth starts to water! REALLY!

tonight we're going to be packing up and moving stuff over to the brocks. pray things go smoothly.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Girl, you have a lot going on, but I know you will miss CR. I will pray for a quick, competent, prayerful replacement. And I pray everything goes at least civilly during the move! :) And thank you for not having word verification on your blog.