Monday, September 08, 2008

Yoga

Whoa... whodathunk!
I've watched a few videos... but never been to a real class.
It was different!
Different good.
No emptying my thoughts or thinking about my past lives.
She actually had praise and worship music playing with no words. It was nice. The lights were dim and we did some crazy stretches.
I must say I want to be a warrior but I can't do a warrior 3. I'm not a very good boat either. There were several things that I really liked b/c I could feel the relief in my back. But man, was it a workout!
Whoever had me thinking that it was simple should be shot!
Okay so nobody told me is was simple I just assumed! LOL I broke out into a sweat!
I had to keep reminded myself to breath!
Jessica had a hard time keeping her balance but I think she'll go back with me. She needs too b/c she's not very limber and I don't want her to pull a muscle playing sports. Plus its good mommy and daughter time. There was ONE young guy in there... maybe I can convince Matthew to go with us... the instructor did say I should bring him.
do you think he'll come? LOL not a chance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael went with me once! Once being the key word there! I think Matt would enjoy it though! I'm glad you liked it! I told you that you would!