Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Proud Mama Moment #568390

I watched Jessica's team play yesterday. They lost but that doesn't really matter... I mean it does b/c I want them to win but they have come such a long way. Jessica has really come a long way. She was one of the smallest girls on the team at KCS and her serves weren't always good. BUT this year she's not the smallest... she's shot up! Her serves are almost always good. She actually starts off serving. She's the setter... and a good one at that! I'm very proud of her. I know she wants to be a part of a winning team and one day they'll be a winning team. She made some really good plays yesterday that made everyone excited. I'm glad she's playing volleyball.

On a side note... the coach aka my bff asked me to help them warm up. I had to toss the ball to them while they bounced it back to me... whew! And after the game she told me that there's an adult league that plays in the spring and she's going to sign us both up! LOL I told her I didn't play VB in highschool that I only pretend I can play! I know what to do but I can't actually do it myself! I've tried - and Jessica has laughed her butt off at me! Can't ya just see me out there playing VB! HA!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I bet you would love it!

Jen said...

Hers growin up momma... just a matter of time before she gets even better... I mean look at her coaches.....haha, I am glad she is enjoying it still. Her coach is super sweet!