Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hold me to it!

I signed up at the gym today. Here's what I've got highlighted... aka the classes I'm going to attempt.

Mon AM: Hi/Low Abs (in the pool)
Mon PM: Yoga

Tues AM: Aqua Cardio & Tone (pool)
Tues PM: undecided... between Water Aerobics or Intervals

Wed AM: Basic Toning

Thurs AM: H20 Walk & Sculpt (pool)
Thurs PM: Undecided... between Cardio or Yoga

Fri AM: Toning

Sat AM: They have random classes I could do at 8:30... a nice way to get my Saturday's off and going!

I'm hoping to go every morning during the week. It will give my boys 2 hours in the morning to play with other kids. And I've been told theres lots of em!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems like a lot to start out with...don't get discouraged if you can't get to all those classes every week...just one class every other day is more than you were doing, right? Sometimes more isn't better!! It might be good to do all those and find the ones you really like and know you'll stick with!!
Consistancy(sp) is key...If you just end up doing one thing do it reguarly and you'll see a difference...I'm proud of you..I can't wait to see your new HOTT bod!!

~Crystal~ said...

I was thinking the same thing as Heather. It's better to start out slow & then increase. You won't get burnt out as quickly. It all sounds like fun! Did you sign up at the Y or some place else?

Eric said...

Agree and Agree, but STAY at it!!!

Staci said...

I say GO everyday that you can! There will be days when you can't go because of sick babies or whatever, but go and go often! You will also find great friends there who will LOVE the pampering you can offer through MK! Go for it GIRL!!! I'm finally getting back into going to the YMCA after a VERY LONG break!!!