Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go Me! and then some

Today is my ONE WEEK anniversary. I've gone to the gym everyday since last Thursday... except Tuesday. BUT I went TWICE on Monday once in the morning and once that evening.... so does that makeup for missing Tuesday? I'm very proud of myself. Tomorrow is my one week weight in. I'm hoping to have lost 2lbs but I'm a little nervous.

My hubby has been working LOOOONG hours for days now. Last night he didn't get off until 11:30pm. And had to be back at work at 6am. I'm ready to have my hubby home. Its tough having to do it all by yourself. Did I mention that Monday night I took ALL THE KIDS to the gym with me since hubby was at work? GO ME!

The girls are still loving their new school. Darcy has stayed a few times in aftercare and hasn't cried! The boys miss her. When we drop her off in the mornings they say "bye Arcy!" all the way home. And when she gets in the car in the afternoons they're very excited!

Well I'd better go check on the little ones. Thanks for all the feedback yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

YAY I am SO proud of you! I love working out and would LOVE to have you as a workout partner... I am praying for that perfect JOB to get us closer!!!