Friday, September 05, 2008

Laying it all out there

I went to the gym again this morning. I got there before my class so I walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes and did a mile and a half. Afterwards, I went to the toning class. I was already nice and sweaty before I walked in the class. I wasn't sure what sort of things we were going to be doing. I was told to get some small weights, heavy weights, body bar, excersize ball and a mat. I should have ran quickly for the door! LOL Nah, it wasn't that bad. I had never used an excersize ball before. The entire time I was scared to death that I was going to fall off of it! But I managed to stay on. I made it through the class. I may not have done everything but I tried to hang with em. I had to stop a few times and regroup and wipe the sweat off my face! I learned my strengths and weaknesses. I have NO stomach muscles! But I could stick with the arm excersizes. I am sore and tired!

~~~~ heard loud boom then screams... tried to RUN up stairs... my legs feel like noodles!!! everyone is okay... Jacob pulled the mattress off the bed ~~~~

After class I asked the teacher what was a good amount of weight I could loss a week. She said 2lbs. I weighted in this morning at 211!!!! She measured my body fat and I'm at 40.2%!! I've got to do something... my hubby didn't fall in love with a fat chick!

EDIT
that would be 34lbs lost by Christmas... thats my goal! It would put me at 177lbs. But I'd like to get down to around 145ish. that would be 66lbs needed to loose. I CAN DO IT!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are a brave lady to post your weight for everyone to see, girl! I'm not brave enough for that!

Vickie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!