Monday, September 08, 2008

BLAH

My head hurts.

The kids dumped then smashed frosted mini wheats in the floor while I was working.

Hubby worked 12 hours on Sat... He just called to tell me that he didn't know when he was leaving today.

Did I mention my head hurts?

I'm supposed to go to Yoga at 6:30... I might skip.

Chicken BBQ pizza sounds good tonight... LOL You think I'm kidding but I'm not!

****EDIT****
I ordered pizza in tonight. I got cheesesticks (2 for me) and a pep & mushroom pizza (2 slices for me). I know it wasn't the best thing in the world but it sure was effortless! LOL I could have ate more but I knew I needed to limit myself. I still have a headache and was considering skipping yoga tonight but Jessica came in the door pumped about going so I don't want to let her down. WE'RE GOING!

2 comments:

Jen said...

MMMMMMM I like the BBQ chicken from Cali. Pizza, They sell it frozen at Walmart..... man, I ate dinner..... but now I really want pizza.....

~Crystal~ said...

D always gets he BBQ chicken pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. Actually we have a frozen one in the freezer.