Monday, September 15, 2008

Frustrating!

I am so disappointed with my cell phone. Well its actually Matthew's. I may have blogged about my last ordeal with getting the insurance to cover it. I bought it at a Planet Cellular... have been in the business I should have known NOT to buy it there. You need to go to the Authorized store. The guy totally mislead me with the insurance policy. The first time I had his phone replaced it took several days to get this 'worked' out. Today I called and it turns out that my deductable went from $35 to $50! And his insurance will be canceled now. You can only have the phone replaced 2x. THEY NEVER TOLD US THAT BEFORE! I had no idea the deductable was going to go up and was actually told that there was NO LIMIT on how many times I could get the phone replaced! But I'm screwed and nobody can help me. No matter how long I scream this time around its done. I'm very displeased and will probably be shopping around for a new service soon. So who do you have and why do you like em?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

We have Cingular or the new AT&T. We haven't been disappointed at all.

Amanda said...

we now have verizon and i have to give them kudos. living in chilton county you know how hit and miss the reception and service can be. with AT&T we dropped calls all over the place. It was very frustrating. We switched to Verizon about 3 months ago and so far every where we have been in Chilton county the phones picked up great

Eric said...

We have AT&T also. There are a couple of places where calls are dropped, but thats all phones. I can talk in my house and where my parents use to live in Munford, where no one else could reach.

I was with Verizon 2 months and paid the $175.00 to cancel because it sucked...sorry amanda...Reception also picks up in Chilton county where Jennifer's grandmother lives.

Whomever you go with see if there isn't a 3 day trial to check the signals or call me up and I will let you borrow a phone to see where all you go and that way you will know?!