Saturday, September 06, 2008

I want my own!

The other night while laying in bed Matthew and I were talking about having another baby. Darcy was in between us listening to every word. Here's a part of the conversation...

Darcy: I want a baby.
Matthew: What if mommy has a baby?
Darcy: I want a baby too!
Me: Well Darcy you can't have a baby yet.
Darcy: Why not?
Matthew: B/c you have to be married.
Me: But I can have a baby and it can be your baby brother or sister.
Darcy: But I want my OWN baby. You can have a baby and daddy can have a baby and I can have my own baby!!

We tried to explain to her the best we could but I think she was still upset that she couldn't have her OWN baby.


Oh and to add to Staci's list of things that can be heard in our house... today I told Jeremiah to take the tampon out of his mouth! LOL it wasn't used!! sickos

1 comment:

Staci said...

ha ha, I had a Tampon incident as well... Chloe was using the plastic part over her finger and scooping up bbq sauce with it and eating it! Jess caught her doing it and when I got to it, there was bbq sauce all over the t-p and I was grossed out... even though I knew what it was! I forgot about that story till now!!!

We've been talking baby talk as well!