Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still kicking

I'm here... still here. I've been busy... but not really busy. Matthew was off this weekend but I can't remember what we did... I think we just relaxed!

Saturday morning I had a Mary Kay meeting and Saturday afternoon I watched Florida beat Tennessee. Saturday night we went to our friends house to play cards. Mr B came and hung out with the little ones. They made mini cupcakes... thousands of them! Okay so not thousands but definitely at least a hundred! More than we need! LOL

Sunday we went to church and I took a long nap that afternoon and woke up in time to head back to church.

After church we stayed up and watched the Nanny Diaries... cute movie.

I'm hoping to go Friday to Jeff State to take the placement test... i'm a little nervous but I can do it!!!

Saturday night we're taking the kids to the county fair.

I'n still going to the gym every morning.

Fire alarm is going off... Matthew is burning supper... gotta run!

No comments: