Monday, March 31, 2008

TEACHER FROM HELL STRIKES AGAIN

Jessica had an incident at school today with the same teacher who has caused us misery for the last 2 years... the same one who gave her detention 3x in 3 weeks which led to her getting suspended.

I've had ENOUGH!

So Jessica called me today after school crying. I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. Apparently she had to go to the bathroom during this man's class (7th period - last period of the day) and he wouldn't let her go. Jessica thought she was starting her period (she'd die if she knew I put that on my blog!). She had her first period last month and was supposed to have already started this month and I told her to be on the look out. Well she asked Mr. G several times... each time explaining she had an emergency. He said no every time. FINALLY, Jessica did what I've told her to do ... I told her if she ever had an emergency and the teacher wouldn't let her go then to walk out and I'd deal with the teacher. Well she tried... he blocked the door and shoved her with her clipboard back. She waiting until a few minutes later when he was on the other side of the classroom and she darted out the door. When she came back inside he told her to get her stuff and go with him. He took her to the dean of discipline (whoo hooo). He told the dean what had happened... the bell rang and the dean said he'd deal with her later.

Well after I hung up with Jessica I called and got the principal on the phone. I had just met with both the dean and principal LAST monday about this same teacher!!!!! I was furious. I tried to be calm while talking to her but I was shaking! I said what I had to say and she listened. I told her that I was OVER HIM and that I didn't want her back in his classroom!!! I said this man needed to act like an ADULT! That I was tired of him pestering and bullying my child! I told her that I didn't care what buttons Jessica pushed of his that he was the adult and he needed to act like it. I said a lot... but I don't have time to tell you word for word. But she got my point. She said she was going to check into the incident. She said she'd talk to the teacher, dean and other kids in the classroom to see what happened. I told her that I didn't care what had happened in his classroom up until that point and that the minute Jessica told him she had an emergency he should have just given her the benefit of the doubt and let her go!!!!!!!!! She did suggest we have a conference with him and I said NO THANKS b/c I would tear him up! And that I wouldn't be nice!

Since then all these other things have come to mind... like what if she'd had diarrhea.... she would have crapped all over herself... I'd killed him! OMG! I'm pissed.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I would be on the war path too! What a jerk.

Anonymous said...

can you take her out of his class?

Vickie said...

GO GET EM'!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Maybe you should talk to him, maybe YOU are just what he needs.

Eric said...

Note to self: Do not piss you OFF!!! HA!
He does sound like he needs a good ole fashion butt whippin!!! GIVE IT TO HIM!
Atleast she will be changing schools after this year.

Gretchen said...

We've had problems with Ross and his teacher about going to the bathroom. The teacher has finally listened to us.

Good luck with this teacher. Sounds like a control freak.