Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First

Today is my first day home with the kids since Thursday. Matthew took off Friday and yesterday to watch the kids. I haven't been this sick in a long time. I'm feeling better today... just really tired. I slept a whole lot over the weekend... maybe too much. My chest is sore. It feels like someone used it as a punching bag. I've coughed more in the last few days then I have in my lifetime! The less I talked the less I coughed... I stayed quiet a lot. Coughing fits also brought on leaks (you women should know what i mean!).

I've talked to Jessica a few times. She's having a blast. I think today they were going to be in Grand Caymen doing some stuff off the boat.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Glad you're feeling better.

I can't imagine you being quiet. Will wonders never cease!! LOL

Eric said...

Since I'm a Dork...you're a Freak!!
Anyways, Coach Jones...aka...Father-in-Law is doing fine. Still acting like himself. I know he wants to be back using his hands etc but all in due time.