Monday, March 03, 2008

Great Weekend

I worked Friday night but was off the rest of the weekend. Matthew woke up early Saturday morning to sale some wire he'd been collecting for a L O N G time. I was happy when he handed me the check! LOL I headed straight to Lowe's to get some more stuff for our home improvements!!!!

We spent the rest of the day playing outside with the kids. I did some work on the bunk beds for the boys. I still have a tad more to do... then I'll have to go shopping for twin mattresses!

Sunday was church... my pastor's wife met me when I walked in. She wants to go to Sips n Strokes with me. We're signed up for the class on the 17th. Its abstract crosses. After church we made a trip (sorta outta the way) to Captain D's. We were going to run thru the drive thru but it was out of order! I sent Matthew in for our lunch. It was the first time the little ones had had Captain D's... they loved it!

Jessica spent most of the weekend with her dad's parents. They come and get her often. I'm very thankful for their relationship.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I go with several different groups.

Yesterday we pulled out from Golds Gym at 119/31 in Pelham. Road up 31 and turned by Goody's at the Galleria. Crossed over Lorna Road and went down Rocky Ridge Road. Ended up on Grants Mill were we stopped at the gas station. Then we went back down Grants Mill and picked up hwy. 119. Traveled 119 across 280 back to Golds Gym at 119/31. Did I mention that we went 44 miles in only 3 hrs. 15 min.
We were hauling it if you know what I mean!!!