Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Art


The class is from 7 till 9... it ran a little over but I stayed WAAAAY over. I left a little after 10pm! LOL The painting on the website showed it in more childlike fun colors but in the class the roof and bottom part of the house was red. The top was supposed to be orange but mine came out more like salmon. I was NOT happy with the colors esp since I was painting it for Darcy's room. Sooo the helper helped me LOL... we mixed paint and ended up creating this ... pink and purple house... much better than what it did look like. Darcy is LOVES her picture. She keeps asking me to "show me my picture again" ... its priceless.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vickie said...

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!

GREAT JOB!

Staci said...

GREAT JOB! NEXT TIME I AM IN TOWN I WILL GO WITH YOU! EVERY TIME I SEE THIS I WANT TO GO!

Enjoy your makeup! I'm glad it came and you already started using it! Thank you for helping me be all the PINK I can be!!!

Gretchen said...

I love this painting. I wish we had one of those around here. It's looks like so much fun