Friday, March 21, 2008

Are you kidding me!

Today is one of the busiest day's I've had since doing the real estate closings. Today alone I have 3 closing! I'm thrilled!!!!

My brother in law called me earlier today to let me know he was coming over THIS AFTERNOON to start on the remodeling!!!!!! He was supposed to give us advanced notice so Matthew could take off work to help him. And I haven't done anything to prepare b/c we were waiting on him to tell us when he was going to be able to start. I'm thankful don't get me wrong but now I'm panicing! My BIL's job changes often so this was the first break he's gotten in a while and he didn't want us to have to wait any longer. Bless his heart!

So now I've got Jessica unloading cabinets while I finish up with my closings. The boys are napping and Darcy is "helping."

No comments: