Friday, March 07, 2008

EMERGENCY!

Okay so with little ones in the house you never know what will happen...

Our upstairs toilet has been jacked up for weeks now. My FIL and hubby tried to fix it with a snake but no luck. We can use it but we have to plunge it every time!!!!

Last night our down stairs bathroom backed up on us. The plunger was not successful!!!

We're pretty sure someone flushed a toy!!!

This morning I get on the phone first thing to find a plumber. I left messages at 6 SIX 6 different plumbers in my local area. Only ONE 1 ONE returned my call and it was just now - 3:30pm - After going the whole day with holding it JUST KIDDING I told the man that my FIL and hubby were going to try and fix it tomorrow! I told the guy... its a good thing I didn't have a real emergency! He was quick to hang up.

No comments: