Monday, March 24, 2008

Warning



The following posts contain numerous pictures... please take the time to comment since I took the time to post!

Easter 2008
Saturday we spent the day remodeling... pics are after Easter stuff.
We were sooo busy Saturday that I didn't have time to prepare for Easter.
Our little ones have been running fevers back and forth between the three of them for several days now. Snotty noses and nasty coughs are pretty common around here.
We dyed eggs Sunday morning.
We gave up our pew Sunday for all the *sinners that show up only on Easter.
Easter Sunday our parents came to spend the day.






*I'm only kidding... please don't be offended!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

native-nc said...

SO, I enjoyed all the pics & stories, etc. The house looks great! I can't wait to see it!!!!! Jess did look very grown up in that one dress, definetly not a dress a momma would have picked out but should pulled it off! Very pretty! Love the boys sweaters...and CUTE FACES! And Darcy bug~ nice hair cut. I think these are the first pics I've seen since you cut it. Your family pic made me LOL!!! So, give me a call in between closings. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!