Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lazy Days

Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while. Everytime I try I get a error message saying i've timed out... i hate dial up! I have been posting a lot on xanga... its easier for me... although I can't post pics b/c it takes tooooooo long.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with the whole job thing. I filled out an application online 2 weeks ago this past friday. I've called them and called them back like requested but so far I get the "call us back ______." You'd think I was trying to get a job with the president... this is retail not rocket science! (not that the president and rocket science have anything to do with each other - LOL)

Last night we took the kids to a friends house for a bonfire/hayride. We had a blast. I'm really glad we decided to go. Lately its just been easier for us to stay home!

Christmas will be here soon and we're trying to set aside some money for the kids. We would really like to buy/build one of those wooden playground type things. They can get really expensive. Matthew and his Dad are weighting out the cost of building it rather than buying a kit. I really would like to have something like this for our children now so it can get MANY years of playing out of it.

Darcy's birthday is just around the corner also... November 16th. We bought her a tricycle and we're going to the doodlebops on the 18th. We're having her birthday party on the 11th. I'm not sure what theme we're going with... she has sooo many favorites. We may combine them all... Dora, Barney, Blues Clues and the Doodlebops... wouldn't that be crazy fun... hahaha.

Well I'd better go start supper. Just wanted to let you all know what was going on in our lives.

No comments: